Our website uses a technology called «cookie», in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
Definition of Cookie
A «cookie» is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user returns to visit the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the server of the website. Cookies have several functions, including gathering information about the user’s preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the user’s use of the website, making the site more useful when personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on which entity manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing the interaction of users with our website. , thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The proprietary cookies we use on our website are technical in nature regarding the programming and security of navigation, fundamental for the operation of the website, and also for personalization to remember the choice of the navigation language.
Third party cookies:
§ Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
§ Record the date and time of access.
§ Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
§ Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the web with statistical effects.
|_ga: 2 years
_gid: 24 hours
_gat: 1 minut
|_fbp||Cookie used for Facebook functions||_fbp: 2 hours|
To obtain more information about this third party’s cookies, you can click on the link in your name.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
When browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
El usuario podrá retirar en cualquier momento su consentimiento relacionado con esta Política sobre Cookies, para ello tendrá que eliminar las cookies almacenadas en su equipo utilizando los ajustes y configuraciones de su navegador de Internet.
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using his browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult the following links how to do it:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Updating the cookies policy
This website may modify this Policy on Cookies, so we recommend you to review this policy every time you access our website to be properly informed about the use we make of cookies.
Last update: November 05, 2018